Sunday, February 14, 2010

Audio Notes

Don't know if *anyone* will find this of any value.. but I made some audio tracks on Cisco/WLAN/Voice/QoS to listen to this week.. My weak spots is definitely WLAN QoS - so since I have some long car trips coming up next week, I thought I'd put that time to good use.  Link to the MP3s: http://bit.ly/cFz7wU

It isn't a podcast, just me reading through the 7921 deployment guide (which was written very poorly) and some sample questions from Cisco's site on the Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Voice Netorks course (IUWVN) and chapter two from the Voice over Wireless LAN 4.1 Design Guide.  Sometimes it helps me to get it to sink in if I write it, say it and hear it many many times.

2 comments:

  1. Jen, do you mind if i link to your audio clips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind at all - I found out that the track "Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Voice Netorks IUWVN.mp3" isn't working - I'm going to see if I can't fix that one and re-upload it later.

    ReplyDelete