Thursday, June 17, 2010

Reasons why I haven't been studying..

Lately I've been outdoors doing mesh wireless surveys quite a bit.. I've been to Lewisville, TX surveying a city park, in Waco, TX at a trucking load/unload center, on top of a 20 ft ladder (!) at a community college in Dallas, on a couple of rooftops in San Angelo, TX, and last week I was back in Dallas doing an indoor survey in a hospice.


Now it is that time of year again - for the Paramount Summer Movie Fest..


I just *can't* say no to the films that are in this years' lineup..
Black Sunday & The Taking of Pelham One Two Three
Goodfellas & Raging Bull

The upcoming list of films that are going to ease the passing of the hot Texas summer:


Breakfast at Tiffany's
Roman Holiday
Giant
Last Picture Show
Wings
Baby the Rain Must Fall
Sunset Boulevard
In a Lonely Place
Alice Adams
Badlands
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Pretty in Pink
Odd Man Out
Brighton Rock
The Red Shoes
Alien - The Director's Cut
2010


I promise I'll get back to studying once I've taken in all these wonderful films showing on the big screen at the Paramount.. This only happens once a year, and who knows if any of them will repeat next year..


I just *had* to upload pictures of the marquee from this years' & last years' Summer Movie Fest..


No comments:

Post a Comment