Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wireless Field Day II


I'm very excited to inform you (if you haven't already heard) of the second Wireless Field Day that'll be taking place in San Jose on January 25th - 27th 2012. Assuming that the Mayans are wrong, we will be gathering in San Jose to hear presentation from a great group of wireless companies.

The majority of my career I've been focused on Cisco's wireless hardware line, so I'm looking forward to hearing about the wireless solutions offered by Aruba, Meraki, Ruckus and refreshing my knowledge of AeroHive. I've used troubleshooting tools by MetaGeek and Ekahau, but I'm sure I'll still learn lots from their presentations.


The final list of delegates are: 
Daniel Cybulskie, Sam Clements, Rocky Gregory, Andrew vonNagy, Chris Lyttle, me, Tom Hollingsworth, Matthew NorwoodBlake Krone, Marcus BurtonGeorge Stefanik and Jeremy Gaddis!

Since the last Wireless Field Day I've gone pro on
Flickr & Vimeo, so there's no limits to how much digital content I can record and upload. Consider this fair warning.

5 comments:

  1. Isn't Marcus in there as well? So that would leave 3 spaces left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fixed! He'd accepted, but hadn't been added to the official web list just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry. End of the world (according to the Mayans) isn't until Dec 21st, 2012. We'll get to have the field day after all!

    GT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer,

    Toward getting more info from Aruba, I wanted to let you know that we launched a new online community today for a new type of networking expert focused on wireless LAN, security and mobile device management. More information about The Aruba Airheads Community is available here: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/communities/airheads-community.

    I hope that you’ll stop by, join and work with the community moving forward.

    Best regards,

    Wilson Craig
    Aruba Networks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to try to make it to this, it sounds awesome!! Brian Puente - Engineer Wi-Fi Alliance

    ReplyDelete