Monday, August 2, 2010

Etheralmind - Show 14 – Bum Bugling on Cisco Clean Air

I had the pleasure of being a guest on Etherealmind's Packet Pushers Podcast this weekend.  It was a lot of fun to get together with @etherealmind @ecbanks and @rovingengineer and 'chin wag' about all things network related.


I'm glad I was able to take part in such a great podcast - I love listening in & hearing what other network engineers around the globe are getting up to from week to week.  I like that each shows' topics are varied, and I always end up learning something from each show.


If you don't already listen - I encourage you to tune in.  PPP is a great bunch a guys, and you're sure to get a laugh when you least expect it!



Packet Pushers Podcast
Where Too MUCH Networking is NEVER enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment