Friday, August 26, 2011

Gestalt IT - Wireless Tech Field Day #2 - a call for delegates!

If you've already put your name in to be considered as a delegate for the upcoming Wireless Tech Field Day #2, or you were a delegate at the first Wireless Tech Field Day you don't need to do anything at all.


If you're interested in becoming a delegate for the2nd Wireless Tech Field Day make sure you do put your name in the hat.


I sent out a survey just to my twitter followers hoping to pick up a few more wireless people that maybe I haven't heard from in a while. This goes for anyone reading this too!


If you'd like to attend - let me know who you are, where to find you on the web etc: 


http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8XS8CPM


Also make sure to fill out the official delegate entry over at www.TechFieldDay.com.


Thanks and I look forward to seeing you in SJC in January 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment